I started SINBON when I was forty years of age, at that time I wrote down my ideas and expectations with regard to establishing the company. Now, in retrospect when looking back at this document it arouses mixed feelings, overall, I’m very satisfied with the outcome.
6. 除生產外，貿易之進行仍屬必要 – 含外包工程及其餘產品之銷售。
Below is the business philosophy I wrote down:
1. Pursue excellent quality and service
2. Decentralize investment and management
3. Retain a certain percentage of annual surplus for reinvestment and to increase capital
4. Part of the annual surplus for operator dividend, with the rest to be distributed as stock dividend proportional to the investment.
5. All investors are obliged to promote the business
6. In addition to production, trade is also essential – including project outsourcing and sales of other products.
Thirty years later, I keep reminding my colleagues that “quality and service” is the key to our continuous growth. It turns out that the secret to success has been marked in my business philosophy from the very beginning and the willingness to share the profits of the Company with shareholders and colleagues is also the attitude that I have upheld since the start of my entrepreneurship, which remains unchanged today. By looking closely at the whole document, I realize that many of my thoughts have been adhered to over the past 30 years. Although “vision” was not a popular word at that time, I outlined the business expansion blueprint in Europe and America, which laid the foundation of SINBON’s globalization.
After 30 years of ups and downs, it’s hard-earned but worth it.
All the accomplishments of SINBON today have not been achieved overnight. They are the result of the hard work by all employees. While pursuing sustainable operations, I also hope to provide our employees with a co-operative and pleasant working environment.
On the 30th anniversary of SINBON, I sincerely thank you all.